Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Sep 2023 at 4:57 PM
Default CC changing sims body shape
Hi everyone. I've downloaded some CC (clothing) and noticed it's changing my sims body shape, especially females. It gives them big boobs, big butts and makes them bigger overall. In the past when I got a cc like this I just deleted it since it's normally not the look I'm going for but some of the pieces are really nice and I would love to use them but only if they kept the body shape as is. Is this even possible? Can it be edited? Why are some pieces like this?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 11th Sep 2023 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by anicka.nyni
Hi everyone. I've downloaded some CC (clothing) and noticed it's changing my sims body shape, especially females. It gives them big boobs, big butts and makes them bigger overall. In the past when I got a cc like this I just deleted it since it's normally not the look I'm going for but some of the pieces are really nice and I would love to use them but only if they kept the body shape as is. Is this even possible? Can it be edited? Why are some pieces like this?

I have seen many TS4 creators do this, and I know of at least one TS3 creator who likes to "enhance" female Sims garments by way of the mesh. Usually not a good idea, for the reason you stated. I have done this, only for 1 or 2 character Sims, and not by that much.

I would have to see the packages to really know for certain, but as for editing them, if it is the mesh, you would need to extract the mesh and resize it in Blender. If the mesh is based on a standard EA mesh, you could open the package in TSRW and replace the meshes from the standard EA .wso.

Shiny, happy people make me puke!