Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#176 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 7:44 PM
Is it John Williams? I went to a symphony concert recently and the first half was dedicated to Hollywood composers. I've always enjoyed movie music without being cognitively aware of it. After having seen the pieces played, I have a new found appreciation for the talent behind the music.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#177 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 8:27 PM
a cover of adele's song someone like you-it's stuck in my head for days, you gotta check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzqZ1hdipoc :lovestruc
Scholar
#178 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 2:46 AM
The Music that plays when Sophia from The Walking Dead emerges from the barn.
Test Subject
#179 Old 8th Jan 2012 at 2:57 AM
"The Boys" by SNSD. Hence my username, which is a lyric from that song. X3
Lab Assistant
#180 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 7:35 PM
SNSD - The Boys or Genie (Japanese Version) is the songs I cant get out of my head at the moment xD

�Hanna. Come over to the J-rock side, we have men looking like women.
Proud Cafekko, ELF, ShaWol and S♥NE x3
Mad Poster
#181 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 8:50 PM
Hurt Feelings by Flight of the Conchords. Alternating with The Way It Goes by Gillian Welch and David Rawlings.
Top Secret Researcher
#182 Old 11th Jan 2012 at 11:19 PM
Blood by Mika Nakashima. That I am soooooooooooooooo obsessed with now. >.>

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Inventor
#183 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 5:58 AM Last edited by anothereyjana : 12th Jan 2012 at 6:05 AM. Reason: wrong link
Bjork's Venus as a Boy , ever since I listened to it the other night, it's been stuck in there, not that I mind whatsoever.
Why does it seem like lately, whenever I'm seeking some "new" music, half the time I simply end up re-discovering stuff from the 90's?
Test Subject
#184 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 2:04 AM
There are lots but the main one would be Bounce by NewF.O.
Test Subject
#185 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 3:04 AM
it's Super Junior - Sorry Sorry... that's really really old song.. but I still can't get that song off my mind.. hahha
Theorist
#186 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 1:56 AM
Audiomachine's "Akkadian Empire"
Inventor
#187 Old 15th Jan 2012 at 2:46 AM
There is this Disneyland (or World) commercial that they play all the time, and the song they have in the background always gets stuck in my head.

It's OneRepublic - Good Life.

"Goonies never say die."
Top Secret Researcher
#188 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 2:19 AM
One of the best bands in the freaking world. I love Within Temptation. I would do anything to do see them live, and meet Sharon den Adel She is like fo reals amazing. And not to be offensive to anyone that likes Amy Lee from Evanescence, but Sharon den Adel's voice is like 100 times better. She is just amazing with her singing. Its like this beauty sung in a song. :D

But the song that I can't get out of my head is...

Fire and Ice

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Scholar
#189 Old 16th Jan 2012 at 4:32 AM
Lissie's cover of Kid Cudi's song Pursuit of Happiness.
Top Secret Researcher
#190 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 7:46 AM
A Demon's Fate

All because Within Temptation is awesome....And now...I can't get any of their songs out of my head -.-"

Test Subject
#191 Old 19th Jan 2012 at 3:48 PM
Robert Greene - The 48 laws of Power
Test Subject
#192 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 5:02 AM
Anything KMFDM. It's always in my head. But that's okay because it's amazing.
Inventor
#193 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 4:24 AM
One that I can almost guarantee that no one on here has heard. Shadows by Lindsey Stirling. I've been listening to it over and over since I've first stumbled across it.
Lab Assistant
#194 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 7:01 AM
The song my 3 1/2 yo Niece composed and sang, which her father recorded and made a backing track for ... Runaway Underwear
Field Researcher
#195 Old 26th Jan 2012 at 9:55 AM
I can't say just one
currently it is a mix of Born This Way, Moves Like Jagger, Only Girl (In the World) and Raise Your Glass
Lab Assistant
#196 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 6:51 PM
Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars. It's from the Hunger Games soundtrack. Also, Born to Die by Lana del Rey.

Say no to bug babies.
Scholar
#197 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 10:27 PM
Anything You Can Synthesize - The American Dollar
Inventor
#198 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 4:21 AM
Shadows has now been joined by another Lindsey Stirling song, Electric Daisy Violin. It's getting a little touch to keep from dancing (normally not a big deal, but when at work...).
Mad Poster
#199 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 1:03 AM
Not sure what triggered it, but for 2 days I've had part of that song -'he's climbin in your windows - snatchin' your people up - hide ya kids - hide ya wife' in my head.
Scholar
#200 Old 30th Jul 2012 at 4:26 AM
Right now I have Usher's OMG song stuck in my head. =\
Page 8 of 10