Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 3:59 PM
Default Mana Stones
I'll admit I haven't finished the very first Ambition in Medieval. But my heroes are getting Mana Stones left and right. What exactly are they for? The guide doesn't touch on them at all that I can find. Perhaps they were added post press for the guide.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AngelicScot
I'll admit I haven't finished the very first Ambition in Medieval. But my heroes are getting Mana Stones left and right. What exactly are they for? The guide doesn't touch on them at all that I can find. Perhaps they were added post press for the guide.

They're necessary for some of the quests... try remembering where they got them for when you need them, I'm needing them now and I'm going crazy looking for them!

"Deep down I'm pretty superficial"

Lab Assistant
#3 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 5:36 PM
mana stones are also used for making some swords

Back in the building
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 7:01 PM
My heros frequently get them on return trips from the Village Shoppe. Perhaps you can gain some that way, or sometimes in the forest.

I am an Angel who has tamed the Dragon. For I am NOT crunchy, NOR good with ketchup!
Test Subject
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 7:42 PM Last edited by PyroPete : 2nd Apr 2011 at 7:59 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by alexpilgrim
They're necessary for some of the quests... try remembering where they got them for when you need them, I'm needing them now and I'm going crazy looking for them!

I know of three locations where i can mine them in my game.

1. In front of the wizard's tower, in the trees left of the cart.

2. On the edge of the cliff on the left side of Jacobian building.

3. Behind the big rock next to the lighthouse.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 2:59 AM
I got some on a voyage from the dock. Can't remember if it was a merchants cruise or something else. Vaguely thing it had something to do with a mermaid.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 9:27 AM
Mana stones are used to create the wizards staff core potion. The staff core potion then can be used by the blacksmith to create various wizard staffs.