Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 11:38 PM Last edited by werismyki : 9th May 2011 at 6:17 AM. Reason: Merged posts: 3504616, 3515533

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night
I managed to catch sight of Matthew Hamming in my game and my Sim went bonkers! Must have been a big fan I guess. So I decided to get the dude's autograph. I got it and I got a celebrity star for doing it! I don't want her to be a celebrity! Any way I can fix it or do I need to start over and avoid the celebs? Hopefully z non-mod way.

I'll resort to a mod if I need to. D:
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th May 2011 at 7:42 PM Last edited by balletroxmysox123 : 10th May 2011 at 6:40 AM.
I think he only way to do it is with a mod, and it's the MasterController Mod from Twallan. Here's a link:
http://www.the-isz.com/nraas/index.php?topic=80.0
After you install it, you need to go to Advanced Functions and then you can choose the star level for your sims. N.B. This mod does not interfere with AwesomeMod.

EDIT: Thanks, Twallan, I updated the link.

All Hail Delphy! Especially because he fixed my avatar!

My Youtube page is here
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th May 2011 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by balletroxmysox123
Here's a link:

That is the link to my old hosting site. Seek the latest version via the link in my signature.

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.