Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2023 at 5:59 AM
Default Weird habits of your pets
A lot of us here have pets in our families.

But their behaviors can be maddening to try and decipher, even with guys like Cesar Milan and Jackson Galaxy guiding owners through the motions on dogs and cats respectively. Smaller or exotic pets probably are just as quirky.

Take my cat, Gemini. If someone one wakes up during the night, she automatically tries to wake everyone up, galloping and yowling her head off. In fact, she thinks she's singing "Ave Maria", but it's more like "The Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin and she's mimicking Robert Plant.

She is also defensive of my father who, when she can, makes him the little spoon while he sleeps and would stick to him like Krazy Glue during her bonding time before my father heads to work.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 30th Aug 2023 at 9:55 PM
My cat loves to run everywhere and yowl before trying to run up the screen, get stuck for a second, and run off again yowling. Not sure if that counts.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2023 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DragonflyJ4
My cat loves to run everywhere and yowl before trying to run up the screen, get stuck for a second, and run off again yowling. Not sure if that counts.

That counts.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Alchemist
#4 Old 31st Aug 2023 at 12:28 PM
My cat is very talkative. A lot of meowpurring whenever she's not asleep.

I come in peace
#5 Old 31st Aug 2023 at 1:06 PM
My dog doesn't use his legs when he climbs off the sofa... he just kinda slides until his legs drop and then he walks away.

He also doesn't cock his leg to pee, he will just stand there and when he realises he's peeing he seems shocked and starts barking like "Oy! Who put that pee under me?!"

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Aug 2023 at 10:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Johnny_Bravo
My cat is very talkative. A lot of meowpurring whenever she's not asleep.

We got one of those, too. It's like Donkey from Shrek in cat form.
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Dec 2023 at 2:02 PM
I have two minilop bunnies. I'm studying to be a musician, so I often practice at home on my digital piano while preparing for class. My bunny girl hates it and every time she tries to bite the piano wire and she succeeded once! I also like to draw and one day I took my rabbit boy on my bed to play. And he peed on my sketchbook, although he usually goes to the litter box. My bunnies definitely have the "Can't stand art" trait
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2024 at 5:37 PM
My cat meows very loudly when she needs to poop, it's like she's letting me know that I have to clean up after her.