Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 1:53 PM Last edited by retroduck : 22nd Jan 2006 at 2:35 PM. Reason: Wrong picture :p

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets
Default A second (and hopefully last) CAS! issue
I made a CAS and my last question was resolved thanks to MTS2

I do have a new question though, is there a way to remove the rug out of the CAS screen? I know it is all one set, but for a friend (Drew of ForwardMotion) I have made a CAS with all black walls and floors so he can take screenshots of the clothes he made. The rug looks silly!

If you have never done a CAS, decorative objects can be placed OVER the rug and rugs just fall underneath the sets rug. I was going to try and recolor the rug that is used on the set to go overtop, but it is not a rug we can use in the game as far as I know. I also thought black terrain would work, but you cannot use it in a house and cannot move the set outdoors.

Any help or ideas would be great, thanks!

~Lindsay

If you like something, say thanks! I know I enjoy it :)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 2:57 PM
It might be possible to clone or recolour the CAS-object, but I haven't been able to extract it yet, and I've never seen anyone else do it either.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2006 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gwillewyn
It might be possible to clone or recolour the CAS-object, but I haven't been able to extract it yet, and I've never seen anyone else do it either.
Targa managed to make it invisible, but it's file size is huge.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.