Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Dec 2023 at 4:06 PM
Default Looking for a Hacked Buffet Table
Hi everyone.. I swear I am not making this up but I recall I had downloaded a horror mod where your sim could literally grind up a body, that was a decoration, into a grinder and then load up a custom buffet table with "food." The option the buffet table had was 'eat the rich' as I recall. I am trying to find it again but can't find the website. I just know it was a properly functioning cannibalism mod. I'll see if I can find the original screenshot I took but I think it might be lost forever unless someone can list where I could find this horror mod.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jan 2024 at 11:07 PM Last edited by YoNonna : 16th Jan 2024 at 12:31 AM.
The closest thing I've seen to this is the Jungle Tucker buffet by Bag of Tricks. The ReadMe calls it "cannibalistic in nature" but it's not human meat and you don't grind up a body. Food includes monkey brains, insects, witchetty grub and so forth.

Edit: It does kind of remind me of Psychopathic Sims stuff.