Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 10:12 PM
Testers Wanted! - Bunny Slippers for Kids
Hi all -

I'm looking for some folks who are more knowledgeable than I, to help test these little bunny slippers that I made today for kids (both boys and girls). I made them using the TSR Workshop - so feel free to opt out if you feel morally obligated.

I'm uploading a .Sims3Pack file (exported from the Workshop tool), a .package version (courtesy of Delphy's Sims3Pack Multi-Installer) and an image, so that you can see the two small problems that are bothering me (tiny oddity on the inner ankle, and a very slight seam on the calf at maximum fatness).

Please check it out and let me know what you think! I'd also appreciate any guidance you might have on creating the lower res versions - this one includes the regular version for all three at the moment. The filesize is 975K right now, so its not anywhere close to a hair mesh, but I'm sure it should go lower.

Thank you in advance!

<3 helaene
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  helaene_cuBunnySlippers_package.zip (704.3 KB, 16 downloads) - View custom content
File Type: zip  helaene_cuBunnySlippers_sims3pack.zip (704.8 KB, 17 downloads) - View custom content
Description: (Mods please feel free to delete the second attachment if you don't like that I uploaded it for testing in both formats)

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Advertisement
Sockpuppet
#2 Old 7th Dec 2009 at 11:50 PM Last edited by Base1980 : 8th Dec 2009 at 12:06 AM.
i didn't had much time but the seam issue is the texture file(alpha) wich covers a small part of the feet.
You should edit the alphawhite a little or move the coordinates of the feet a little, wich is quicker and easier.

Also noticed that you need to fix the skin ambient and skin specular files(the links are difrent then other shild shoes)
This might be the cause of the ankle seam.

I am a bit puzzled why you didn't scale the teen version down to child size as both skintones match.
Not sure if you then had to fix the vertID numbers but alot of the shoes share the same vertID's and are simply copies of eachother.

For the low polycount you could scale down the teen low polycount shoe.

edit,
srry, the vertID's are indeed difrent then the child so you did the right thing
Screenshots