Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 3:17 PM
Default "MoveObjects True" Problem
I'm working on a building and I want to put there suspended plants.
I'm talking about plants from building menu, not the plants from object decoration.
With "moveobjects true" everything goes fine, I can put my plants anywhere I want, but after I save and I quit the game, when I re-open the game, most of the plants aren't where I putted them,... they are on the ground level.

Does anyone had this problem before ?, Is there anyway possible to keep the plants on the higher floor after we quit the game ?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 3:20 PM
This happens all the time to everyone sadly, as far as i'm aware there is no way to keep them on different levels you literally have to place them all there again!

My Sims 3 Creations
Nothing matters. We're essentially all highly evolved monkeys clinging to a rock that's falling through space and the rock itself is dying. Frankie Boyle.
Just call me sam its easier.
In the Arena
retired moderator
#3 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 3:22 PM
This is a known issue without a fix, currently.
But some have found/tried workarounds : http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=369870 with no guarantees, though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Sep 2009 at 3:42 PM
Oke, I didn't know about that thread. I think the problem should be solved if we make those plans to be recognized as indoor plants from object decorations. I will give it a try with s3oc. Thanks for your reply.