Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 2:03 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 8th Apr 2012 at 11:22 PM.
Default Any old TV series you watched in the 90s?
Well I remember I was watching Cheese TV every morning.. That was very long time ago...
I remember it was that show 1997 to 2004... They're no longer showing that anymore....

There were a lot of children advertisements showing on Children's channel, like "McDonald's happy meal" "Coco pops" and other children stuffs...

Well those advertisements aren't showing anymore...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 2:08 AM
Lexx towards the end of it, some really cheesy/slutty show. They had good cartoons around then, but then in the 2000s they went meh.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Scholar
#3 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 5:18 AM
Oh yeah!Cartoons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN1PtnJOCKA

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 5:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by paksetti
Oh yeah!Cartoons http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iN1PtnJOCKA

Is Nickelodeon still running? Man I remember I used to watch that channel on Foxtel =D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Theorist
#5 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 2:03 PM
I don't really like many 90s cartoons, all my favorites are from the 2000s like Spongebob (1999), Avatar, Fairly Odd Parents, Jimmy Neutron, Danny Phantom, My Life as a Teenage Robot, etc. My only exception is Rugrats and maybe The Wild Thornbys.

Hi I'm Paul!
Scholar
#6 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
Is Nickelodeon still running? Man I remember I used to watch that channel on Foxtel =D

Still going strong but it's a lot like Disney now with a lot of "wacky" live action crap.

As far as I know, there are a ton of networks that are all affiliated with nickelodeon now. Nicktoons Network, Nick2, and Sprout. There maybe more, dunno.

"You're born naked, and everything else is drag."
dA
Last.fm
tumblr
Banned
#7 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 5:00 PM
Daria.

She has the same name as me and acts like I do (okay, maybe not on MTS, but if you see me in real life, I am the most anti-social, unenthusiastic person) and I thought that was so super wicked awesome.
Inventor
#8 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 6:45 AM
Daria
Hey Dude
California Dreams
USA High
All the old school Nickelodeon game shows
Saved by the Bell
Two of a Kind
Clarissa Explains It All
Space Cases
a lot of old school regular Nickelodeon shows
Bernie
Under the Umbrella Tree
Fred Pinner (sp?)

My FAVORITE was The Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!

I'm sure you remember during Daria's theme song/begining, when she was at school playing volleyball and the ball would come her way; after it passed her she would hold out her hand like she tried to hit it. I HATED volleyball (still do), so a friend and I would do like Daria when we played it in school. It made the other kids so mad!
Mad Poster
#9 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 9:52 AM
I was quite young, being born in 1994, but I remember a lot of TV shows running reruns until I was thirteen or so.

- Art Attack (I cannot profess my love for this show enough)
- Clarissa Explains It All
- Daria
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- The Amanda Show
- Dexter's Lab
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (was that 90's?)
- Rugrats
- Wild Thornbys
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Zoboomafoo
- America's Funniest Home Videos
- Little Bear
- Sailor Moon
- Spongebob
- Jimmy Neutron
- Ren & Stimpy
- Powerpuff Girls
- All of the Warner Brothers compilation shows
- You Can’t Do That On Television
- CatDog
- Inspector Gadget
- Rescue Rangers
- Hey Arnold!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Mar 2012 at 11:54 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 10th Apr 2012 at 8:09 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
I was quite young, being born in 1994, but I remember a lot of TV shows running reruns until I was thirteen or so.

- Art Attack (I cannot profess my love for this show enough)
- Clarissa Explains It All
- Daria
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
- The Amanda Show
- Dexter's Lab
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (was that 90's?)
- Rugrats
- Wild Thornbys
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- Zoboomafoo
- America's Funniest Home Videos
- Little Bear
- Sailor Moon
- Spongebob
- Jimmy Neutron
- Ren & Stimpy
- Powerpuff Girls
- All of the Warner Brothers compilation shows
- You Can’t Do That On Television
- CatDog
- Inspector Gadget
- Rescue Rangers
- Hey Arnold!

- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (Remembered it)
- Yu-Gi-Oh! (was that 90's?) (Remembered it and this show was set in the 2000s)
- Rugrats (Remembered it)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles ( I was addictive to that show and I loved it -D )
- America's Funniest Home Videos ( There's Australia's Funniest Home video and I remember the 90s style -D )
- Little Bear (Remembered it )
- Powerpuff Girls (Remembered it and it was on that children channel - I forgot )
- CatDog ( Remembered it )
- Inspector Gadget ( Remembered it )

------------

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Inventor
#11 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 4:46 AM
Rugrats
Inspector Gadget
Hey Arnold!
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (loved it too!)
Full House
Rescue Rangers
Taz's own show (can't remember the exact name)
Tiny Toons
Looney Toons
Forum Resident
#12 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 7:00 AM
Gargoyles (the first and last word of '90s cartoons to me)

Exosquad was also excellent.

Oh, and Xena, haha. Definitely watched Xena as a young lass in the 90s.
Alchemist
#13 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 12:25 PM
I was born in ´96, so I can't remember any ''adult'' shows back then, I remember watching The 70's show when I was 11 and I still watch The Bill Cosby show

I come in peace
#14 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 12:32 PM
I've got the 'Clarissa Explains it All' theme tune in my head now. I used to think Clarissa was so cool and grown-up and now I look at photos from that show...not so much!

Did anyone used to watch Goosebumps and Are You Afraid of the Dark? I loved those shows.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Scholar
#15 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 1:29 PM
Nobody's mentioned Batman: The Animated Series yet. For shame. :P
Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 9:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Oaktree
Nobody's mentioned Batman: The Animated Series yet. For shame. :P
Batman and Spiderman =D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Mar 2012 at 9:58 PM
we used to get back from pub late in early nineties and watch beavis and butthead. stupid animation and hard rock. i also remember watchin fresh prince ( of bel air ) not the one that makes all the great cars for sims.
Theorist
#18 Old 28th Mar 2012 at 9:40 PM
I was going to mention 'The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.' Pretty sure I still remember all the words to the theme tune!

Mad Poster
#19 Old 29th Mar 2012 at 11:39 PM
Buffy, I still miss you.
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 12:20 AM
Well I was born after the 90s...even though I like Animaniacs, Rugrats, the 1999-2003 version of SpongeBob, Pinky and the Brain and I sometimes watch Tiny Toons. But I also like a couple of 2000s stuff (well, not the 2004-present version of SpongeBob but stuff like Fairly Odd Parents and Jimmy Neutron).

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 12:24 AM
Heh, I was the first one on here to mention Animaniacs.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 30th Mar 2012 at 5:08 PM
^ ANIMANIACS!!! That was my favorite!!!

Captain Planet anyone? :D
Theorist
#23 Old 31st Mar 2012 at 1:52 PM
Did anyone watch 'My So-Called Life'? I was definitely too young to be watching that when it was on, but my parents didn't seem too concerned with things like that. I used to watch 'The X-Files' with my mother, even though I was only about six or seven.

Also, 'Blossom'...both the worst and best clothes I've ever seen.

Retired
retired moderator
#24 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 3:43 AM
Heroes. In a half shell.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 4:17 AM
hum 1990 huh ?

Xena , Buffy (though Buffy came out in 1997 for us on M6 ) . Charmed
V for Visitors (the old serie with that Diana lady)
La Petite Maison dans la prairie (Little House on the prairie, puis Little House: A New Beginning)

There was an old TV serie with Neve Campbelle like 9 something but I do not recall the title .
Daria was amazing (but the ending...what a joke ) . Ninja Turtles lol Watched that like it was an old Mortal Kombat (well kinda ) .

Tom and Jerry !!! (the old one) and Bugs Bunny ! Daffy Duck man..I miss those

The Pretender (kinda old and kind unfinished !) .

Ranma 1/2

Lady Oscar (Anyone saw this as a kid ? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oscar_...ois_de_Jarjayes )

or this ? Sandy Bell : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello!_Sandybell

I watched all this stuff on a french program called Club Dorothé . It is there I fall in love with Dragon Ball Z

Man..you all make me miss the 1990 :lovestruc now , they have Teletoons . And all cartoons look weird lol

- Shaar: I only have *ONE*god ! and it's ME! -
- My mind is rpg , My heart is Music and My gender is Art -
Page 1 of 2