Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Theorist
#76 Old 12th May 2010 at 6:18 PM
Van Helsing! I love that film very muchly.

OMAR'S BAMFERIFIC!
Be THERE or be SQUARE.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#77 Old 14th May 2010 at 4:57 PM
^ SAMEE :D

Ta daa...

Test Subject
#78 Old 30th May 2010 at 12:41 PM
My fave vampire is a Rayne from BloodRayne game.She so beautiful...& hot and I wanna be like Rayne and still I don't like twilights movie, because it's not interesting for me and so boring
Test Subject
#79 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 12:07 AM
Default ...
-The Vampire Diaries.(Both Book/TV Show)
-City Of Bones
-Evermore
-Evernight
-Breaking Dawn

Cause 'Denesha ' says s0...
Forum Resident
#80 Old 18th Jun 2010 at 5:14 PM
Ye olde 30's Dracula. Only that's the ONLY vampire movies I've scene. :p

Where does the pain come?
Where does it start?
I know not...
For I have no heart...
Alchemist
#81 Old 19th Jun 2010 at 4:49 PM
Van Helsing
Dracula
Evermore
The Vampire Diaries
Buffy The Vampire Slayer
All Twilights
Count Duckula
Blood

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Mad Poster
#82 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 11:04 AM
Mine:

-House of Night
-Twilight
-Anne Rice's Vampire Trilogy
-True Blood
-Dracula
-Cirque Du Freak/The Vampire's Assistant

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Inventor
#83 Old 20th Jun 2010 at 11:07 AM
I don't actually like the teen vampire books out at the moment. They are all the same. I want an original type of book with it's own unique style of vampires.

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Test Subject
#84 Old 25th Jun 2010 at 6:55 AM
House of night
Oops i'm 5 days off...
Test Subject
#85 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 9:40 PM
Default :)
Movie- Twilight
Series- True Blood, the vampire diaries
Book-Twilight Saga
Forum Resident
#86 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 1:04 AM
once you realize Stephanie Meyer is a giant Mormon freak the Twilight saga makes much more sense. That being said I <3 Edward. Anywho, my favorite Vamp book is the last Vampire series by Christopher Pike. These came out in the 90's, and they were recently rereleased. Alissa Perne is kick ass! Also you have to read Let me in(Let the right one in) BEST. VAMPIRE. NOVEL. EVER. I find the best ones are foreign. Night Watch(russian), Let me in(Swedish), the Strain(Spanish). Sookie is really good, but once you get to book four or five you realize they are all the same book just the characters and settings and situations have been mixed up, still good reads though.
Forum Resident
#87 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 6:45 PM Last edited by brillo_pad : 3rd Sep 2010 at 5:38 PM.
Has anyone ever seen "Vampires Anonymous?" It's freaking hilarious. But it's quite quirky, it might not appeal to everyone.

Film
Daybreakers (apart from everyone being cured :[)
The Wisdom of Crocodiles (Jude Law, *hummina hummina*)
Near Dark
The Addiction
+ The usual: Interview, Underworld, Lost Boys etc.

(NOT Twilight!!!)

TV series
Vampire Diaries
BEING HUMAN!!!
True Blood (I'm loving Franklin ^_^ EDIT: aww.. he died )
Moonlight (even though it was a bit chick-flick-esque)
Blood Ties

I haven't read any vamp books.

Quote: Originally posted by omegastarr82
Night Watch(russian), Let me in(Swedish), the Strain(Spanish).

Totally forgot about Night (and Day) Watch! And Let the Right One in was really long winded, but they're doing and English version called Let Me In, aren't they - I'll have to see if it's an improvement. I'll have to check out that Spanish Movie.

Also, has anyone seen Thirst? It's a really recent Korean Movie - It's quite cute.
Forum Resident
#88 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 12:31 AM
the Strain is the first book in a trilogy by Guillermo del Toro. And yea they are making an american version of let the right one in, I'm not sure where it got changed but the original hard cover was called Let Me In, then the movie was called Let the Right One In as well as the Movie Tie In paper back. I guess it all has to do with who translates it. Cause there's also two version of the English subtitles for the film. Theatrical(the good ones) and the DVD(really bad version). I just really loved how morbid and vulgar the book was.
Banned
#89 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 11:37 PM
blood the last vampire urrrrrrrrr apart from that i cannot think any of others
Banned
#90 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 10:31 PM
I've remebered one finally young dracula only comes on once year at halloween ofcourse or times when i can't see deacuse i'm listen to the world's yelling chanpion ship at school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stupid telly poeple put it on at 3.30pm when iam home from school not ********* 10.00am or something. apart from that no others.
#91 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 7:10 PM
The Vampire Diaries - Books and TV series
The Twilight Saga - Books and Films
Vampires Suck - Movie LOL!!!!!
#92 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 5:33 AM
Right now, I am kinda likong Being Human, but the whole, being in the sun with no consequences bothers me.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator
#93 Old 15th Mar 2011 at 7:09 PM
I really liked the Twilight Saga novels. I know it's kind of sad, but I read them 4 times. The only movie so far I like from that series is Eclipse. I'm excited to see Breaking Dawn now that they actually have a decent budget. I believe it's coming out as 2 movies because of the huge amount of content.

The DARK romance series is fabulous and set in the Carpathian mountains with lots of action. I think these might be my favourite novels.

Vampire Diaries weren't bad. I don't like the TV Series though.
Night and Day Watch set were good.
Love Anne Rice's books but not the movies. Tom Cruise should SOOOOO not have been Lestat. Brad Pitt and Antonio Benderas made the first movie bearable. Actually, they were the only good thing about any of the movies IMO.

Van Helsing is one of my favourite movies. Delicious!

30 Days of Night was awesome!

And, finally, Lost Boys. Classic.
Test Subject
#94 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 6:33 PM
The Morganville Vampires series.

Vampire Diaries Books + TV:
TV because:

Lab Assistant
#95 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 3:22 AM Last edited by ulrikchen : 11th Oct 2011 at 11:39 AM.
both book (manga) and series (anime) are vampire knight <3 a bording school with a class of vampire with awsome hair and nice school uniforms :lovestruc

also the vampires hate the sun, they DON'T sparkle, and they have real fangs <3
Only problem is that cause they look so good all the human girls fan-girl over them...

have to add another book "I want to bite" *w* Vampire hunter falling for a vampire bishie. >///< but it's a bit (ok, quite a lot) mature, and BL.
Screenshots

腐女子 です~
Test Subject
#96 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 8:20 PM
ulrikchen gosh I LOVE VK too! ^_^

My favourite book about vampires is...ugh I have none. How come? I have hundreds of books and none of them is about vampires... -_-;
But my favourite book, even tho it's not about vampires (but it's almost the same, it's about immortal people) is Evermore @Q@
I loved that book and I HATED how it ended =/ (or maybe there is a sequel? There are only 3 books selling in our country)

And I HATE Twilight >=/
Lilrose's Palace
#97 Old 1st Oct 2011 at 11:50 PM
My Vampire movie would be Bleed.. For the Adults you should watch that one. It is very intense and and graphic rated R. Or Thirst that is a good one. those are true Vampire movies worth watching..
Lab Assistant
#98 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mermaid027
ulrikchen gosh I LOVE VK too! ^_^

Kufufu... happy to find another one who loves VK! ^w^ I'm completely in-love with the story, but I feel bad for Zero most of the time...

腐女子 です~
Test Subject
#99 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 3:23 PM
Vampire Diares...Awesume <3 TV series and Twilight Books
Test Subject
#100 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 8:51 PM
Long time ago, when I was 13 I used to love Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles, until she lost her mind and started to wrote fanfiction of her own work. LOL
I like True Blood, season 1 e 2 were amazing. The last season not so much. I love Vampire Diaries and Being Human UK. It's been a while since I read a good vampire book, the last book that I really liked about vampires was The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova, does it count?
And can someone recommend me a good vampire book?

Page 4 of 5