Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:12 PM
Default Age hood at same time like TS3 hack?
You know how in TS3 the whole hood will age at the same time? Well, is there a hack anywhere so you can do this for TS2?

Thanks.
Advertisement
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:30 PM
Nope. Best you can do is to play the different lots equally so everyone ages at the same rate, but there's nothing that will age everyone automatically. The Lot Sync Timer (found at MATY) can help keep track of how long you've played each lot, though.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 3:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
Nope. Best you can do is to play the different lots equally so everyone ages at the same rate, but there's nothing that will age everyone automatically. The Lot Sync Timer (found at MATY) can help keep track of how long you've played each lot, though.

I thought that was the case. Never mind eh, just need to wait until February!

Do you think it would be possible to make a hack like that though?
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 4:48 PM
No, it's not possible. In TS2, individual homes are basically like their own savegames. There's no game mechanic to advance aging without you playing the lot, so it's not possible to hack it.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.