Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 5:23 PM
Help!!!!
Okay, so my peteran priest is stuck praying with another sim, and I clicked the action to x out of it, and she's still stuck doing it, even when I go back on other quests as different characters. The action next to the x'd out praying one is that she is going to expire, but it still won't happen because she's stuck. I've tried to go into my programs and change it to testing enabled=1 so i can reset her, but when I try to save it under the same file, my computer says it can't be saved in that location. I'm using a dell if that has anything to do with it.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 6:09 PM
I'd recommend saving the config file (I forget what it is) elsewhere, then copying over the existing one with that new file.

If you are using Windows 7 (and maybe Vista) you should instead of being denied, get asked if you want give permission to do the copy. Say yes and you should be good to go. I think that's how I've done it with mine (ran into similar cheat enabled issues).

Then maybe you can reset the sim.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Jan 2012 at 8:43 PM
How do I copy over it?
Field Researcher
#4 Old 31st Jan 2012 at 9:05 PM
You make the new version elsewhere, and then you drag the new version into the same directory as the old version. It should ask if you want to overwrite the old version.