Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 5:18 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Running a >8 Sim Family, Post Patch/EP
Is anyone else having only 8 sim thumbnails (on the sidebar to the left), regardless of the amount of sims in a Househould? I have 11 sims in one house and I can only select the 8 youngest, because the other 3's Icons do not show up.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 7:14 AM
While there are a few mods which will allow more than 8 sims in the household, EA discourages it because of instability.
Second, I'm not aware of any mod which shows more than 8 sims at a time, regardless how many are in the house.
Though there are mods which will help you select sims in your house if you overstuff.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 7:19 AM
If I understand correctly, it can only be done through Core Modding. So I was using Awesome Mod to do it. It used to show all 11 sims in the sidebar, but I'm guessing with the recent Patch that the UI might have changed.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#4 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 8:04 AM
By "the recent Patch" you mean 1.12? AwesomeMod hasn't been released for that yet. Please post issues with the test version at MATY, not here.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Locked thread | Locked by: plasticbox Reason: Not a game issue