Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 6:06 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default Broken school
Has there been any fixes for the broken school bug that came with ambition? basically you can't place schools on any lot.

I'm currently populating a new world, the world has a school building on it, but my sim will not use it, and I can't place a new school, not even a school rabbit hole rug. I can place any other RH building just fine, only not the school.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 6:30 PM
Default MTS2 Staff Reply
While I'm aware of a bug/glitch which interferes with the school, we have always told people to demolish the lot and replace it.
To date, no one has ever said they couldn't place the school on a lot. You are the first and I'm not sure if that's part of the issue or not.
I've never had any issues with the school, so I've never really messed with it. Though I could try and demolish and replace for testing.