Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2023 at 3:08 PM Last edited by MaxisForAll : 8th Mar 2024 at 6:46 PM. Reason: rea
Default How to make new hair colors work?
Hi everyone, I am trying to add more hair colors to The Sims 2, I'm able to add new thumbnails, but when I click on the thumbnail it doesn't work. I tried to modify the "IGZWinBtn id" on the UI that I use. Some values work but these values are from old hair colors (black, brown, red, blonde) and if I use any of them, the old color button stop working.

*Update*
I added more two hair colors to sims 2, LightBrown and BrightRed. I really want to post, but this mod was originally made by greatcheesecakepersona, and i don't know If I have his consetment to post, here some cas image
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Nov 2023 at 12:46 AM
I’m sorry I don’t have any information for you, but I’m very curious what you modified? I’m trying to figure out the UI myself and having no progress. What file is IGZWinBtn located in?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2023 at 12:07 PM Last edited by MaxisForAll : 17th Nov 2023 at 12:40 PM.
This UI is orignally made by greatcheesecakepersona, and the IGZWinBtn is located in cas-min-width-1920-additional-596px.package (this is just one of the files that modify the cas, the others have a different size

I just added a new color, copying and altering other colors swatch code. If you see the image, there is a new red color. I want to correct the thumbnails edges and make functional. The codes from original hair colors is
iid=IGZWinBtn id=0x00008800
iid=IGZWinBtn id=0x00008801
iid=IGZWinBtn id=0x00008802
iid=IGZWinBtn id=0x00008803
iid=IGZWinBtn id=0x00008804
iid=IGZWinBtn id=0x00008805