Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Apr 2024 at 2:55 AM Last edited by crimsonroseish : 5th Apr 2024 at 5:38 PM.
Default Creating face presets using Morphmaker
Hello! I have been learning 3d modelling for a while, but now I'm struggling with understanding a lot of tools required to get stuff in game, like the morph maker. I managed to make a nose preset (that showed up in game) from the base model. Then I wondered if I could grab one of EA's in game nose presets, because some of those would be easier to work with to get the result I want. I managed to find the preset I was looking for by looking through one of my sims info using sim ripper.
(if there's an easy way to find a specific sculpt please let me know, I find it hard to tell which one I'm looking at using morph maker preview tab)
But after grabbing that preset I realize it defaults to the unedited nose, and I like the shape of the nose on my sim after making adjustments in CAS. Would those be under modifiers? If so, how do I apply them? I looked through the sim info in Skin Ripper and it seems like there are a lot even just for the nose, and I can't see a feature to search through them in Morph maker, only scrolling manually which just feels impossible, I have to be missing something.
I noticed in the previewer tab there is a button that says "grab SimRipper Morph package" - is it possible to somehow grab all the info straight from simripper? Nothing currently happens when I press that button.

I swear I have googled multiple times, and I have looked at the tutorials and even looked at youtube, but I just can't find much info on these specific things.

Thanks in advance!