Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 4:13 PM
Default Art Of Mine
I've finally buckles down and stopped giving excuses, so here's some art work of mine. Please be warned that extreme failure and old drawings will follow this message. Please allow be informed that my style is constantly changing, and that many of these drawings are not to new.

Mudeyes, a character in a Warrior Cats animation series I am/supposed to do/am doing with a friend.

Cats, dogs, and wolves get confused in my drawings, but these are supposed to be Cat-Like wolves, who stared in a comic I made, which died months back.

A Golden Retriever I did, this is more recent.

Dark time for me, so I simply needed a out let.

Not as good as I wished it would have worked out, but it works. This is a picture of a role playing cat of mine, Shark, the brother of Loki.

Theres either minimum shading, or none at all in this one. I couldn't shade to save my life at the time, but it turned out well concerning all things. Loki, sister to Shark. Also a Role Playing cat.

Wow is this old... Its just a cat staring, sitting on water. Even though I could remake it, I still love the emotion that I think the picture holds.

This picture has my classic, which I still use though its been slightly edited, way of drawing cats. I was also attempting shading in this. Venompaw, another role playing cat.

A funny picture I did, just for fun.

What the Golden Army really was: Ginormous alarm clocks who wanted to kill you!