Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 13th Feb 2023 at 3:57 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default glitched/textured skin on female teens
Hi,
I encountered this weird error where all female teens who wear fullbody everyday outfits have this textured skin in their portraits and mirror appearance. In game the skin looks normal though. Did anybody else had to deal with this error? What could it be?
Thanks in advance!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 13th Feb 2023 at 6:52 PM
I've moved your thread to Sims 2 Help, since Site issues is specifically for, well, issues with the site :p

Hope someone will be able to help though! Sounds like an annoying issue!
Forum Resident
#3 Old 13th Feb 2023 at 11:58 PM
it looks like some outfit is accidentally tagged as skin/nude outfit. If you can recognize which outfit matches the texture you can edit it to not show as skin (or delete it), but if you don't know which one is causing it then you should try the 50/50 method until you find the outfit in question. But it's clearly green-black something so that might help the search.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Feb 2023 at 7:59 PM
Found it! I must have unintentionally change something in property set in SimPE while changing clothing category to outwear only 🙈 Thank you very much