Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 1:42 PM
Invisible Dormies
I don't know if that is the correct term haha. But I was sitting next to one of my dorm mates and he was see through. Then later he wasn't. Then I saw another girl and she was see through too. Later she wasn't Any ideas?
Mendi
Advertisement
#2 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 3:03 PM
I've had invisible dormies before too! Think it must be some sort of glitch.... I have books floating around and turning the pages as if someone is reading them, and chess games being played with no one sat there... and if I have instruments on lots, sometimes they play themselves too! :err:
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 4:00 PM
booooooooooooooooo they are haunted. LOL well I don't play uni all that often but I am going to try to get through it. LOL.
Mendi
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 8:04 PM
It seems like the 'invisibility' thing when they go into their rooms gets glitched... it corrects itself eventually or if you force an error on the sim.
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 8:12 PM
I've gotten the invisibility thing when my Sims use the television remote sometimes:

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc
Instructor
#6 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 5:36 PM
I've seen that, I think - or at least I've seen dorm sims that are kinda see-through and can't be clicked on. It was annoying... my sim was about to propose to one of them before leaving uni and he decided to go see-through...