Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 1:09 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Any Game and CC that should not be there.
I have got my second AG slot up and working; a Mac compatible game up to Seasons. When I went into a house to see what buy and build mode objects I would have to work with I found some custom content modular stars from my main game as well as the Alpha Fire Place by Tiggy027 and some buyable aspiration rewards. Again all from my main game. How is this possible when I have no cc in Any Game yet? I'm guessing there is no way to get rid of these without getting rid of them from my main game.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 1:24 PM Last edited by Nysha : 3rd Aug 2013 at 2:05 PM.
If the buyable as rewards are default replacements, you'll probably have put them in Res/Catalogs so that you don't get the CC star and the ability to accidentally delete them. Scriptorium items, such as modular stairs and fireplaces, may also show up because they - or at least their text files - are stored in \Res\Catalog\Scripts\Scriptorium_Whatever.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 1:58 PM
None of the items have cc stars and yes the modular stairs and I guess the fireplace would have gone into Scriptonium. The aspiration rewards aren't default replacements, just buyable rewards. But they don't have a cc star either. I've placed some in lots before because they don't add cc files. Only 3 show up though and I have a full set. Interesting I really wasn't expecting to see those.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Site Helper
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 4:42 PM
Anything in your Program Files folder is going to show up. I might be able to help you to disable your Scriptonium files as a part of your AnyGame setup, if you'd like.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2013 at 11:09 PM
I think it should be okay, I know what the items are. They won't try and piggback with lots will they?

~Call me Jo~
Site Helper
#6 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 2:01 AM
I don't know. Someone else will have to answer that.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#7 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 10:32 AM
They shouldn't - but it wouldn't hurt to check your lots with Clean Installer anyway.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 10:33 AM
Yes, I always do.

~Call me Jo~