Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Dec 2013 at 5:52 PM
Default Can't See skills
I installed sim's supernatural about 6 months ago and lost my ability to see my skills. The skills still advance but the tab that shows me my skill journal and my skill levels stays in the default no skills message.

I've been trying to fix this on my own with no luck.

I am running windows 7 and should have the most up to date patch.

I was running several mods including a fast skills mod and a no censor mod in showtime. I am currently trying to run university, supernatural and basic only. I've uninstalled and reinstalled everything, cleared my chaches, deleted all my saved games and gone so far as to delete the mods from my unrelated downloads folder. (Which in retro spec keeps me from sharing what mods I had.)

At this point I am wondering if there is a way to remove all folders related to sims 3 and start completely fresh.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 3:26 PM
It's likely that the fast skills mod you are using is out of date. Try removing it and deleting the cache files and see if the skill journal shows up.