Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 7:24 PM
Default Invisible women's Italian team jerseys
I found some interesting sports shirts, but they are invisible. In this regard, can someone make them visible for the Sims 2 game?
SERIE-A FASHION by Mochamad Triyandono

https://www.flickr.com/photos/36884369@N06/4291663771/
Alternative link
https://www.mediafire.com/?ddqtchcczwt
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 8:52 PM
I don't think they use a custom mesh, but how exactly do they turn up in game? Do you have a picture of it?

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 9:44 PM
They do not appear in the game at all, they are invisible to the game.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Apr 2024 at 10:16 PM
The files are Bodyshop Project Package files, so they won't show up in anyone's games.

It's possible to extract the textures with SimPE and remake the shirts in Bodyshop, though.
Instructor
#5 Old 16th Apr 2024 at 3:02 PM
Oh yes, I thought they were literally invisible. When a creator makes something and they want to post it, they're supposed to grab the package files from SavedSims, not the literal project folder. I don't know why there's a package file in projects for CC.

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.
Mad Poster
#6 Old 16th Apr 2024 at 6:11 PM
You need it to store information that will be used by the final package file. Some people just don't realise that it isn't complete because it lacks the textures that you work on in Bodyshop.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Apr 2024 at 7:02 PM Last edited by Neptun7878 : 16th Apr 2024 at 7:58 PM.
Leto Mills helped me out once again. Now these T-shirts are visible for the game.
af_Leto_MochamadTriyandonoSportsJerseys

https://www.simfileshare.net/download/4602302/
Alternative link
https://www.mediafire.com/file/yge9...erseys.rar/file
Mad Poster
#8 Old 16th Apr 2024 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
You need it to store information that will be used by the final package file. Some people just don't realise that it isn't complete because it lacks the textures that you work on in Bodyshop.

It doesn't lack the textures, but it lacks several references (text, Binary, some references in the 3DIR, and the unique ID - somewhat similar to a GUID). It's only meant to be a template. When you do "import to game", Bodyshop adds all the missing items, and puts the 3DIRs together properly.

They're easy to recognize in SimPE - if you're sure it's a CAS recolor (defaults and such could look different), they won't have a text or Binary resource. I think they also show as "Incomplete CAS file" or something similar in Clean Installer (I think some defaults do this, potentially also repo'd recolors, so don't fully trust that one, but you can always double-check with SimPE).
Mad Poster
#9 Old 17th Apr 2024 at 1:31 PM
I thought that it would have to lack the textures because it doesn't know what the textures are yet, because you're still altering them.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 17th Apr 2024 at 3:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
I thought that it would have to lack the textures because it doesn't know what the textures are yet, because you're still altering them.

It's just an incomplete recolor package with some missing items. It has the necessary textures, but it's only set up as a template. As far as I know it's not possible (or at least it would be a big pain in the butt) to fix one so it works like a proper recolor file. It's much easier to just extract textures and remake it.

Projects can be reused many times, which really is what the template is there for. You can use the same project for recolors of the same item as many times as needed. Names can be changed afterward (for the SavedSims files). The template pulls in new textures after you click "update" in the Bodyshop project.