Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#101 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 12:16 AM
I can give you guys a better idea to get your idea through without making people mad add it at the side so people have the option to do it or not not force them to do it believe me when people are having a bad day they don't wanna go to there fav site and get involved in something they don't want to but having it on the side would be better for this site
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#102 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 12:17 AM
Holy hell, have you got centipedes in your edit post button?

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Zombie Socks
#103 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 12:19 AM
Ah, grow a sense of humor! Sheesh. The killjoy rays are bursting my bubble here.

In other news, I need some help removing this bacon from my ear!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#104 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by forevereve
if you wanted to hear our thoughts send us an email about it< not on here >

Do you think we can hear your thoughts? Well, we can't. Maybe you need to lie down. Have a nice cup of cocoa?

On second thought, we have opened up a hotline especially for you to voice your complaints.
Please call:
1-800-[(10x)(13i)^2]-[sin(xy)/2.362x]

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#105 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 12:30 AM
I can't believe how many people don't have a sense of humour ... oh wait, yes I can.

I love it, you guys. I'm clicking around the site just for the pop-ups. They bring good lulz.
Lab Assistant
#106 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kremesch73
Oops. I wasn't taking them seriously.

April Fools, guys, lol
Test Subject
#107 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 12:47 AM
I totally didn't know those were serious questions! I was just trying to be funny. Oh well.
Field Researcher
#108 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 1:22 AM
The questions are not serious you guys! Jesus! It's Zanistanian Legislatures day DUH!

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#109 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 2:04 AM
əʞnd-ʎqɐq ɟo əsnoɥ əɥʇ puɐ ʎʇıɹnd ɟo ɐlnʇɐds əɥʇ puɐ ʎɹıɐɟ ɥʇooʇ əɥʇ uı əʌəıləq ı
Space Pony
#110 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 2:06 AM
Uh. *checks date of post* Ah. XD At first I was worried that they were some sort of security questions that I didn't know the answers to. XP
Field Researcher
#111 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 2:09 AM
I luv all these silly questions! I'm just clicking around the site to find them all! :D
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#112 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 2:14 AM
˙uooɯ əɥʇ oʇ dıɹʇ ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ s,əɥs 'lləʍ ¡ɹoʇɐɹəpoɯ ɐ ʇsol ʇsnɾ əʍ ¡ʇı uɹɐp ¡ɟɟo sllɐɟ əɥs əɹoɟəq ʞɔınb ɹəɥ ɥɔʇɐɔ ¡oɥɔə səoƃ əɹəɥʇ ¡sdoo
Lab Assistant
#113 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
˙uooɯ əɥʇ oʇ dıɹʇ ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ s,əɥs 'lləʍ ¡ɹoʇɐɹəpoɯ ɐ ʇsol ʇsnɾ əʍ ¡ʇı uɹɐp ¡ɟɟo sllɐɟ əɥs əɹoɟəq ʞɔınb ɹəɥ ɥɔʇɐɔ ¡oɥɔə səoƃ əɹəɥʇ ¡sdoo

Porkypine, how do you DO that?
<3
Teach me. Plz.

Okay, kitten, that's enough.
Field Researcher
#114 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 3:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mislis787
<3
Teach me. Plz.

¡puɐʇspuɐɥ ɐ op uǝɥʇ 'pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɹnoʎ ʇnd

ClicknPsycho
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#115 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 3:29 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mislis787
<3
Teach me. Plz.

tnelat larutan evah tsuj ro sdrawkcab klat si od ot evah uoy lla

˙lloɹ əʍ ʍoɥ s,ʇɐɥʇ
Lab Assistant
#116 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 5:07 AM
I want more pop-ups questions!! I really liked them...Ye gods my life is a boring pit of misery. Too much repetitionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!You guys are so great at breaking up the monotony! Love ya all.

"I don't read the script. The script reads me."
Lab Assistant
#117 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 5:18 AM Last edited by hjkjr2 : 2nd Apr 2009 at 5:47 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by kremesch73
Oops. I wasn't taking them seriously.

Oops! Me either...maybe I shouldn't have said boil gently(etc) to the silver monkey one.. but I liked the possibility of Moscow being in Strangetown

As said elsewhere...All Hail Delphy!

(Get those darn shoe throwing kids off my lawn!)
Field Researcher
#118 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 5:29 AM
Baaaahahhaa... the real funny part is the people getting mad about it. You embody the spirit of April Fool's Day - you give us something to laugh at!!

LOLOLOL
Lab Assistant
#119 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 6:20 AM
porkypine, ClicknPsycho...
you guys are my heroes. Fo schizzle. I'm so totally cereal.

Test Subject
#120 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 6:42 AM
oןןǝɥ
I just had to do that xD

I didn't get any questions O.o
Test Subject
#121 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 7:18 AM
Why oh why didn't I come here yesterday? I'm disappointed in myself.
Mad Poster
#122 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
¡ǝʇɐɯ 'ʎǝʞıɹɔ ¡ɹɐǝq ɐןɐoʞ ɐ ǝǝs uɐɔ ı ¡ɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ uı ɯ,ı ƃɯo ¡pɐǝɹq pǝɔıןs ǝɔuıs ƃuıɥʇ ʇsǝq ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ 'ʍoʍ

¡ǝıuɐǝɯ ¡uɐıןɐɹʇsnɐ ɯ,ı 'ʎǝɥ

Hey? Where'd the popup doodz go?

This allows me to see into the minds of people! That's right, I can actually see what they're thinking!
So long as what they're thinking is exactly what I think they're thinking.
Lab Assistant
#123 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 8:40 AM
Default Fools in April.
Ahahaha..I get it. Those are completely random questions with nothing to do on the Sims 3. Fooling on the First of April. Heh.

Quote: Originally posted by Delphy
Hi All,

With the Sims 3 only months away and the site gearing up for it, the time has come again to hear your thoughts on all things.

To that end, some of you may have noticed a survey popup. These ask important questions about the site, and the game in general, and we'd like you to all take the time to read them and answer them as truthfully as possible! The answers are recorded in a database and I will use the information (in total confidence!) to look at where things are, as well as to see which of you answered "What?". You know who you are.

Regards,
Delphy

[Rest in Peace, Sarah. Beloved Cat. 8/12/09]
Scholar
#124 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 12:07 PM
I especially enjoyed those with only 1 option...

My favorite must be the one asking how big Pescado's ego is. HAHAHAHA!

Now I miss them...

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 2nd Apr 2009 at 1:53 PM
They say you don't know what you got till it's gone.....
I have to admit, those little pop up things did get kinda annoying after a while, but I miss them too =(

Page 5 of 9