Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Sim Princess in Pink
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 7:07 PM
Default Your Weird and Wonderful Ways!
Any OCD's? Do or act like anything strange or odd? Here are a couple of mine for now...for an example...

I always have to leave a little bit of food when I eat, whether it be one crisp left in the packet or a small amount of a sandwhich on the plate. I can't touch raw meat.

You have any?

Please, Call Me Lou :D
Advertisement
Banned
#2 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 7:26 PM Last edited by supaclova : 5th Mar 2010 at 1:13 AM.
I like to keep things to a multiple of 5. For example, when I change the volume on the television, it has to be at 5, 10, 15, 20, etc.
I faint or get sick at the sight of blood.
I hate high pitched noises. They make me wanna puke.
So many other things I can't think of right now, too.
Rubric Wrangler
retired moderator
#3 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 8:44 PM
I do cartwheels and roundoffs off my right leg, but I do handstands off my left, and do take off for front tucks I go right-left-both-takeoff. My mum (a former gymnast) always teases me about my "inconsistencies" (and jokes that her Romanian coach would've straightened me out pretty darn fast!)

Or should say "did", as my knees are too screwed up to do tucks Another wonderful side-effect of gymnastics.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Mad Poster
#4 Old 25th Dec 2009 at 11:41 PM
My heart tends to try to beat to the beat of music when it's extremely loud (Like when it's loud enough to almost shake the windows, y'know?).
Um...I'm a control freak with sims. If they do one thing I didn't direct them to do, they're in big, big trouble.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Alchemist
#5 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 12:37 AM
. I hate my hair touching my skin.
. I have to clean my room everyday (Every 2 days - Vaccuming and changing the bedsheets)
. I have to shower and wash everyday (Sometimes twice)
. I'll freak out over the littlest problems
. I'm way to overprotective of my electronic things, If something goes wrong with my laptop I get very stressed
. I can't watch operations or see a dissection because it makes my arms go weak and makes me feel really faint. I have no idea why but I'ts horrible!
. I can't stand parties because of the loud noise and flashing lights combination. It makes me feel funny, I can't really explain it
. High pitched noises (My little sister has a high pitched voice when she gets mad, Goes right through me)
. Similar to Superclova, I also have things in 5's. If I'm playing a shooter game (GTA, Etc) the ammo has to be at a multiple of 5
. All of my clothes and room have to be fur-free. (I have far too many cats)
. If someone has something that's not quite perfect (Like a sticker on a notepad) I'll be distracted until it gets put right.

I have even more but I can't think of them right now. The reason I have so many issues is because I was actually diagnosed with OCD.
Scholar
#6 Old 26th Dec 2009 at 12:55 AM
> I lose everything D: I will have it in my hand one second, put it down, and I wont be able to find it for the longest time.
> I horde clothes. But I refuse to think I have too much. Clothes are my passion - people collect all sorts of things, I collect clothes
> I have diagnosed chronic depression - Usually I'm happy and fine, but sometimes tiniest of tiny things can make me break, and my lows are very dark.
> I prefer to watch people play video games than play them myself.
> I am shy. I usually can decide if I like someone on first impressions. If I feel awkward around them, or can't keep a conversation, I know we can't be friends.
Rubric Wrangler
retired moderator
#7 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 9:16 PM
Thought of more

*I will listen to (and enjoy) music from almost all genres. What matters to me is if it's musically interesting and complex enough to sustain my interest.
*I like singing songs in other languages; French, Swahili, Zulu, Hawaiian etc.
*I play "air piano" when listening to music.
*I'm clumsy, and I sometimes walk into walls!
*I'm an introvert, but I'm not particularly shy.
*My favourite movie is the dark, silly, cheesy comedy cult film Clue: The Movie.
*The more musically educated I've become, the better my music reading abilities have gotten, but the less I've relied on playing exactly what's in front of me.
*I'm an extremely picky eater (something I'm pretty embarrassed about), and often I'll simply try a food one day and discover I no longer like it.
*I'm an incessant doodler, and my music theory books are filled with sketches.
*Unlike a lot of my friends, my older brother and I get along very well.
*I can read animal body language way better than I can with people.
*I love music with vocal harmonies, but I just can't harmonize to save my life!
*I suck majorly at small-talk. It always ends up just drifting to a halt, and I don't like having to make small-talk anyways.
*I always feel really awkward when my Christian grandfather ends phone conversations with "God bless", 'cause I'm a atheist. I know I'm supposed to say it back, but I just can't bring myself to.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Banned
#8 Old 29th Dec 2009 at 9:40 PM
I also thought of more:
- I can't sleep without my headphones in my ears. Even if they aren't playing any music, I still need them in.
- I have to clear my throat before I talk. Even if I don't actually need to.
- I can't let my hair air-dry. That point that it gets to where it's, like, half dry, feels soooo uncomfortable and icky.
- I have to chew equally on both sides of my mouth. For example, if I'm eating a cookie, I'll try to bite off exactly half, and chew it on the right side of my mouth. Then I'll eat the rest on the left side.
- I love spinning quarters. That's probably my strangest thing. It's addicting. And they have to be standard quarters too. None of those stupid state quarters.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 7:53 PM
*I can only find my things in complete mess, and not when everything is nice and tidy.
*I can pluck my eyebrows without a mirror
*I can't sleep if my feet are too cold or too hot.
*After reading a book, I have to sketch some of the characters, even if I throw away the drawing afterwards.

Don't you wanna fly so high above the clouds and trees,
Learn a thing from birds and bees ,
See the morning rise over the ocean up ahead?

tumblr|lastfm
Scholar
#10 Old 4th Jan 2010 at 10:13 PM
I'm a 'vert' neither introvert or extrovert but in the middle and depending on what's happening then i slide to whichever side i feel then, lol that probably didn't make sense..
i can fall asleep listening to music but not to a tele, tele does the opposite
high pitched noises make me feel dizzy and weird .. my sister has a high pitch consistent sound ringtone on her phone, when she plays it no adults can hear it its so high but it hurts my head like you wouldn't believe o.O
i have this really annoying thing with my fingers and toes, i can't describe it exactly but its like all my fingers on each hand have to rub together constantly,, not both hands together but each seperate hand all five fingers have to rub against their neighbour and the same with my toes -.- it's annoying as anything and hurts after awhile -.-

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Mad Poster
#11 Old 5th Jan 2010 at 12:46 PM
*It takes me ages to choose what to listen to on my iPod, and even then I end up switching through songs really really fast until I find the one I actually want to listen to
*I have to have my ceiling fan on all night, I can't sleep without there being a little bit of light in the room, and the door has to be closed.
*If someone fiddles with my stuff I get really, really annoyed. And I mean annoyed.
*I never use conditioner 'cause I just hate the stuff.
*I never forget if someone hurts me, and I hold grudges that last years if that happens.
*I make really big decisions without thinking about them properly and regret them very quickly.
*According to some of my friends, I'm quite a bad judge of character at times.

Happiness is anyone and anything that's loved by you.

My name is Jessica, but I answer to Jessie, Jess, Candiiee, Candy and Cand. :P
Alchemist
#12 Old 9th Jan 2010 at 12:36 PM
*I am obsessive. I either like something a bit, or obsess over it. Nothing in the middle.
*If I eat a meal and Im full, even if there is only a spoonful or 2 left to finish, I still dont finish (unless Im at someones house and its rude)
*I like to put things straight. If someone is annoying me, I dont play around it, hint, I just say it and tell them to go away. Can be harsh sometimes, but effective.
*I have to chew evenly on both sides of the mouth, or one side feels heavier than the other if it chews more.
*When I am under a blanket, my feet always have to be under the blanket. They cant be colder than the rest of the body.
*I cannot stand putting songs on shuffle. I always have to know whats coming up.

I have loads others, but just cant think of them now. Ill update soon.

Like, whatever.
My nickname is Eve
Mad Poster
#13 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 8:37 PM
I've got more.

-If I find out something, like that my friend is cheating on her boyfriend for instance, then I automatically tell them. I only keep secrets if they're not harming anyone e.g. a secret crush, or something like that. If someone is going to get hurt because of something I have to be the one who puts them out of their misery. Probably why no one tells me anything.
-If I'm trying to figure out something, like why someone keeps avoiding me, for example, then I don't rest until I find out. I literally cannot sleep, I obsess over it until I find out.
-My sims are never ever EVER on free will. I never put them on it. It just annoys me and I end up controlling them anyway so they don't die.
-If you ask me for an explanation, unless I just cannot be goddamn bothered, I will be there for an hour telling you the full story. And if I haven't been writing in a while everything will be in minute detail. And rhyme. Most likely.

Forum Resident
#14 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 8:59 PM
- I can't stand open closets... You know, when they are just a little bit open.
- I sing to my dog, every day.
- I have a obsession with new tubes of paint (acryl or oil). Every time I go to artshop, I have to get some tube in my hands and start to think, what could I paint with that colour. Also there is this slightly crazy expression on my face while I do that. Atleast so my friends say.

MaraLetsPlay on Youtube - Sims Let's Plays and Livestreams
Mara @ LJ - Downloads and stories
TS2 Patch and Pre-made Sim Archive | TS2 Townie/NPC Archive | TS3 Pre-made Sim Archive
Alchemist
#15 Old 4th Mar 2010 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by supaclova
I like to keep things to a multiple of 5. For example, when I change the volume on the television, it has to be at 5, 10, 15, 20, etc.

exactly the same...

What's love? ♥My ChannelMy Art PageMy DA

There's never an ounce that I breathe
Without thinking about
Who I could have been if you didn't leave
Come Home ~ Eyes Set To Kill
Mad Poster
#16 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 12:43 AM
- I use to see things when I was younger, 5ish and 6ish. Like I'm dead serious, I think I was one of those psychic kids or something.

- I'm scared shitless to look out my window at night in fear that a banshee will attack me. Okay well not a banshee but anything.

- I never open the window in my bathroom in fear that Bigfoot will grab me by my hair and brutally pull me through the window snapping my body in half in the process. (I saw something on the Sci Fi channel where that shit happened, and I was like oh helllllll to the naw!)

- If I walk my dog at night and I walk past someone, I get scared that they're a serial killer and is gonna kidnap me so usually I'll bring a stick...what? :-P

- In 5th Grade this boy in my class told me he was biracial and I thought he said that he was a bisexual so that's what I told everyone. He hated me from then up until 8th Grade when we last saw each other.

Sometimes I try to pee standing up. Its so not fair how guys can just whip that shit out and go.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Theorist
#17 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 12:51 AM
^You're a lot more superstitious than I would have thought.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Banned
#18 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 1:22 AM
I thought of more since the last time I posted...
  • I have to check my locker number before I go to it, even though I know exactly where it is, and the locker next to mine has a bright pink lock.
  • When I find a new movie or book I like, I never stop talking about it
  • My eyeliner must be smudged to perfection, or I refuse to leave the house
  • Sometimes when I'm bored on the computer, I'll just go to a random page and scroll up and down for awhile
  • I can't stand being organized. It works much better to just shove all my papers into my textbook
  • I don't talk on the phone. Ever.
  • I must be chewing gum at all times. Unless I'm eating. Or if I'm in Mr. Douche's class. (That's not his actual name, of course...)
  • No one touches my Zune or my binder or my journal. EVER.
Theorist
#19 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 1:54 AM
*I have to line things up straight. Books, papers,tins, cosmetics, pens, etc.
*I have to shut cupboards and closets properly, I hate having them adjar.
*I HATE it when teachers leave a tiny bit of pen on the board. Wipe it all off!
*I can't sleep with a large mirror in the room. Until recently it was all mirrors, but I've worked up to small mirrors that don't directly face my bed.
*I also can't sleep if somebody else can see my face (except my mother), so I never share a bed!
*If I turn around in a full circle, I have to turn back the other way again or I feel wrong.
*I feel much more attached to the left side of my body than the right, even though I'm right handed. I feel more weighted to my left-side, and although logically I know it will hurt the same on both sides, I always tell the nurses I'm left-handed when donating blood so they'll take it from my right arm!
*I like even numbers. If a TV shows numbers for the volume, I have to have it on an even number.
*Sometimes I go weeks without eating anything. In one week, say, I might eat one bread roll and nothing else. I'm just not hungry sometimes, and I've had this since I was 14. If I stop eating I also find it very hard to start again.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Alchemist
#20 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 1:57 PM
When I finish the food I fold the napkin as posible.
When I was young I used to break it.

Without thinking about
Mad Poster
#21 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 6:44 PM
I can't stand the number 13. If it's my score on a game or whatever I instantly try and increase or decrease it. I have no idea why.

Field Researcher
#22 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 8:26 PM
On my Zune, if you don't touch the screen for awhile, it goes black, so I have to constantly touch it every 5 second so it wont go black, haha.

Also, I always constantly check the volume on my Zune, I have no idea why, it's just a habit, and I'm trying to stop it.

I can't look at my mirror when I'm trying to sleep, it freaks me out.

If my hair won't stick up or be the way I want it too, I get really frustrated.

I hate talking on the phone to people I don't know, or even know! I get really shy and awkward. If I had my own cellphone, I'd rather text people.

There's probably more, just can't think of them right now.

EDIT: I HATE the crinkling and texture of paper, ugh!
Alchemist
#23 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 9:00 PM
If I touch my leg, I have to touch my other leg.
And I touch my arm during 10 seconds and I touch my other arm during 5 I have to touch again my other arm to be in a equality...

Without thinking about
Alchemist
#24 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 10:50 PM
Everything has to be equal. Footsteps. If I walk on one surface with my right foot, gotta put my left foot there too. Same with fingers, eating... the list goes on.

I dance to every song I listen to. Like, dance. It scares my friends, and one time I actually did pull something in my neck...

I stutter. Badly.
I yawn when I sing... my voice just does not let me do anything right.

I see shadows. They scare me...

There's more, but I can't think of anything.
Alchemist
#25 Old 5th Mar 2010 at 11:07 PM
I have to see in the clock a multiple of 5. If I see 10:00, I can't look again the time. Butif I can't resist it and I see that it's 10:02, I have to wait looking the clock until 10:05. That is so hard for me...

Without thinking about

Page 1 of 2