Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 5:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sta_r_obin
I'm glad you enjoyed it?

It's interesting to hear how you interpret my pattern. I think you're just about right. =D

It's good if I'm right, because I think interpreting is not always a good thing, sometimes it's far from the reality. But I'm happy I didn't misunderstand you

ONLY LOVE IS REVOLUTIONARY
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#127 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 6:59 PM
This is rather like a movie. the denoument had a sort of "Where are they now" feel to it, but I still liked it! Very good job, Star! I can't wait for your next story!
Forgive me if I don't read Devastations, I am not a big fan of vampire tales...

*counter culture since '03 and counting*

"LMAO wtf r u syaing?!!1!"
The above sentence is not english. I only understand english. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#128 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 7:28 PM
Short ending chapter but satisfying none-the-less. I was suprised at Christie, but I guess if she's happy, doesn't matter. Shame his aunt died though. Thanks for this story, it was nice to know what Clare and Jareth got up to, and what happened to who in the end.

XD Glad I could be of assistance. Slash is a really beautiful thing, once you get used to it. And once you get there, there's no going back. Not sure if that's a good thing, but I like it. =D

This is very true. I just can't get enough xD All of the slash writers I have read have much better stories than others. I just love the whole, well love thing really, and because it's slash, in the stories you get all the conflicts of opinions so it makes better stories really. (Not all the time but quite a lot, especially when mothers or the actual guy can't come to terms with the fact they're gay.)

Garden of Shadows; for your goth side.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#129 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vicci
I just can't get enough xD All of the slash writers I have read have much better stories than others. I just love the whole, well love thing really, and because it's slash, in the stories you get all the conflicts of opinions so it makes better stories really. (Not all the time but quite a lot, especially when mothers or the actual guy can't come to terms with the fact they're gay.)

Yes. Precisely the reason I love it. It's a lot deeper, somehow. =)

She was just like autumn in itself, but she was a thing of life and not impending death.
Field Researcher
#130 Old 25th Feb 2007 at 7:46 PM
Yes. Precisely the reason I love it. It's a lot deeper, somehow. =)

Yeah, definatly. This should prolly go in PM, but anyway, have you ever read any of Dirty-Angel-Toes on FictionPress? (http://www.fictionpress.com/u/442466/) His stories are good, slightly similar in aspects but I've read three and they're pretty darn good. Anyway, I'm off for a shower xD

#131 Old 26th Feb 2007 at 8:57 PM
I'm happy that they're happy, but...in a way I didn't want it to end.
It's a good ending though. I know I shouldn't, but I laugh at Danni in a metal institution.
I love the ending shot of those two by the waves.
Test Subject
#132 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 12:31 AM
i wish we could get to see what clarence and jareth look like as adults
Test Subject
Original Poster
#133 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lzybtt27
i wish we could get to see what clarence and jareth look like as adults

I actually have a shot of them. =) They sort of look a bit drunk or something but whatever. Here:

She was just like autumn in itself, but she was a thing of life and not impending death.
Lab Assistant
#134 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 3:33 AM
WoW! They are absolutely GORGEOUS!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#135 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 4:51 AM
I'm a bit surprised. They were created as teens, and I never bothered to check and see what they would look like when they grew up. They pleasantly surprised me.

Lab Assistant
#136 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 12:34 PM
Yeah, and they're really hot

Field Researcher
#137 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 9:27 PM
Wow. They really are hot ;l So amazing.

#138 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 11:59 PM
They do make good adults. All five of their kids in my game are gorgeous too.
Field Researcher
#139 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 4:55 PM
You can download them? ;o Wherewherwherewhere?!

Lab Assistant
#140 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 10:29 PM
Chem uploaded them as teenagers here on MTS2

#141 Old 9th Mar 2007 at 3:08 PM
cool! i really love your story! Hope there's a part III !
#142 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 1:28 AM
This is great, the story line is original and i cant wait for more!
Field Researcher
#143 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:19 PM
I downloaded them both but cause I don't have inTeen I can't make Jareth and Clare babies! I was sad. So I made another Jareth and gave him to a nice Sim girl. I did a nice photoshoot of them both and he looks gay in every picture! Ahar, nice one Jareth.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#144 Old 10th Mar 2007 at 10:25 PM
Reason he looks gay is because he IS gay. XD

You made him very cute. A lot less straight-edge. XD

Mad Poster
#145 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 12:16 AM
Vicci, I could be wrong, but you probably could make Jareth and Clare babies using the Insimenator. You don't need Inteen.

(Sorry that post got cut off, if anyone was reading this a minute ago. I smashed my wrist last week, and the #$$* cast keeps hitting all sorts of keys when I type!)

Sta_r_obin, thanks for the great story, and for showing us the picture of the two guys grown up. I was curious about that, too!

Thanks to ALL free-site creators, admins and mods.

RIP Sunni ... truly a ray of light.
Field Researcher
#146 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 12:47 PM
I know he IS gay, but it just amused me that he looks it ALL the time, even with a WIFE. xP

Ouchies about your wrist. And yeah, I probably could use Insim but I've never wanted to get it. I think it'll make me even lazier (if that's possible) in gameplay because it has so many options. I mean, at the moment I'm lazy and I don't know, it kinda makes my game boring.

Lab Assistant
#147 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 4:49 PM
I know it's off-topic, but Chem, I have done my own sims versions of your characters Christopher and Ryan from your story "Breaking Marta Edwards" on DeviantArt, the hair colours don't match your descriptions but I thought you'd like to see what they look like, so here they are:

Test Subject
Original Poster
#148 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 7:30 PM
Ahaha. XD Aww, that's so sweet! I'm really flattered!

Lab Assistant
#149 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 8:28 PM

And it's an advertisement for those who are reading this story and didn't visit you on DA yet!

Test Subject
Original Poster
#150 Old 11th Mar 2007 at 8:42 PM
I pictured them to look something more like this (I never got around to getting a direct face shot of both but whatever):

Together:

Ryan:

I /really/ like your version of Ryan, though. He's cute. =3

Page 6 of 7