Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2023 at 1:52 PM
Default Professors and grades
How can I see what is the current professor the university sim has? I'm using a hack that will increase sims grade when they interact with professors, but that seems weird, after some point it stops working, and I discovered the professors of a sim changes every grade, so I would need to see what is the current professor of my sims, any help?
Another issue is, how do I change my sims ltw using simpe?

*kah*
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 25th Oct 2023 at 10:32 PM
Sims increase their grade when they interact with their prof, even without a mod. Apart from keeping a close watch on which Prof shows in the pop up after first class I am not sure there is a way to know except call them and see who talking to boosts performance. Someone else might kknow more about that.

As for LTW just use the chooser, no need for simPE. https://modthesims.info/d/669016/li...nt-chooser.html

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~