Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 8:44 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures
Dissapearing Traits
So Upon installing World Adventures, I rushed over to the character maker, spent a good 20 minutes making designing my character to perfection, but when I reach the Trait Selector, all the Traits were gone

I suppose this might of happened before I installed World Adventures, but I selected WA since this problem opened up when I installed it

So anyone know what is wrong and how to Fix It?

"I believe this Encounter never happened, because if it did, you would be on the floor either Unconscious or Dead." ~ The Polish Assassin
Advertisement
transmogrified
retired moderator
#2 Old 27th Nov 2009 at 9:11 PM
You have incompatible cc in your game and need to remove it. A search on "traits" in this forum will lead you to posts identifying many of the specific hacks responsible for the problem.
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 1:14 AM
I had the same problem. I tried deleting treeag's Hidden Traits Unlocked mod and the traits come back, so I assume that was the problem.

It looks good. It tastes like nothing on earth.
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Nov 2009 at 4:56 AM
i had the same problem and all I did to my game was i put the mods folder into the sims world adventures folder and everything works great now
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 29th Nov 2009 at 6:30 PM
Thanks for help, the Hidden Traits - Treeag, CC was the source of the problem, so I deleted and got my traits back.

"I believe this Encounter never happened, because if it did, you would be on the floor either Unconscious or Dead." ~ The Polish Assassin
Locked thread | Locked by: callistra Reason: solved