Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Jun 2006 at 8:57 AM
How do I recolour object animations?
If I wanted to recolour the bath water animation how would I do that? Even going so far as changing the animation to say include rose petals or the water bubbling like a spa bath.
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, it's just I've looked all over the place for info and nothing has been helpful so I don't even know where to start

¸.·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·` Booyah baby!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 7:09 PM
You wouldn't mess with the animations; all you'd have to do is change the texture images for the water. And if you REALLY wanted to get super-really-way-too-much into it, you could mess with the mesh. This would work for adding things to the water, and changing the color.

Making the water bubble might be a bit harder, but even then, you shouldn't have to get into the ANIM files. I think there's a thing in the material definition files to use the textures to make animations; that should be good for anything else you'd need.

That's the kind of stuff you should look for in the tutorials and posts.

The above post should be ingested with 1/4 Tbsp salt. In the event of an allergic reaction, panic and wait for the reaction to pass.