Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FFX2 - Rikku bedroom set (requested by Whoopee)

by LaureaWilwarin Posted 10th Nov 2005 at 3:43 AM - Updated 11th Nov 2005 at 1:19 AM by LaurëaWilwarin

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 1:22 PM
thank you so much for this awesome set. all you FF sets are incredible. i cant wait to use this in my Final Fantasy house. ^_^ thanks again :yippee:
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Nov 2005 at 8:51 PM
thanks for made my request it's just perfect!! continue to make recolors that's great
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Whoopee
thanks for made my request it's just perfect!! continue to make recolors that's great

U R more than welcomed

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 5:00 PM
Any chance of a Squall and Rinoa from FF8 recolour?

That would be excellent :D
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2005 at 8:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stusangelcaz79
Any chance of a Squall and Rinoa from FF8 recolour?

That would be excellent :D

Will try my best

Elen síla lumenn’omentielvo
A star shall shine on the hour of our meeting.
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 5:10 PM
AWESOME I like Rikku a lot! :jaw: :3dcool: Final Fantasy X-2 is one of the best games ever! The lack of summons is it's only drawback, but the battle system and the story are very solid!

"If I find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C.S. Lewis

Drew
Field Researcher
#8 Old 30th Nov 2005 at 1:35 AM
Awsome! rikku isnt my favorite but she is cute! a great character
thanks for this, i love it!
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 9:16 PM
The picture is the only one I can get to work. The others all say page not found.