Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#51 Old 20th Jan 2010 at 2:02 AM
Chatting :3

Don't blink.
Advertisement
Instructor
#52 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 9:56 PM
Chat where?

I don't take requests. :-)

"You with this lovely baby blue/green huge eyes and this evil touch...couldn't be more adorable" - My Vera
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 24th Jan 2010 at 10:49 PM
Here!

Don't blink.
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 9th Feb 2010 at 3:15 AM
Its not silly at all :D
I was in love with my Girl-friend (we never went out) for the longest time :3
And yes, I'm a girl <3
So...Welcome to the wonderful, magical land of gaydom :D

Don't blink.
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 11:07 AM
Introduction
Hello
My name's Dietrich (that's what I call myself and prefer, anyways) I'm a boy, and I am a homosexual. So yeah. =)
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#56 Old 24th Mar 2010 at 3:12 PM
HI. I'm BI. Mostly into girls, but I can't live without guys either
Mad Poster
#57 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 1:52 AM
Hey there :D

I'm straight, but I support gay people, because they have same right as any one else. I'm surprised I didn't join this group earlier. Hope to make some friends
Test Subject
#58 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 1:17 PM
i think i might be lesbian, seriously, going to a girls school messes with your mind and i'm somewhat really attracted to my best friend, although i havn't really noticed it until recently so yeah i guess there's no way to get out of it, i thought i might as well join here! hey everyone!
Test Subject
#59 Old 18th Apr 2010 at 11:06 PM
Hi, I'm Lamieee, and I'm one of those "confused" people. For the most part I like girls, but I do like guys, although very rarely. (And haha most of the guys I like are fictional, celebs, etc...) I have a feeling my life partner will be a girl.

I also have Asperger's, which can make the whole confusing aspect of it even more confusing. I've had a lot of incidents where I've "obsessed" over someone, including one that ended particularly nasty but has been recently brought up again...maybe I'll talk about that one in another thread.

Anyways, hi again!

Art in Icon by Lauren "Loppi" Mann
Test Subject
#60 Old 19th Apr 2010 at 7:08 AM
hi all ^^
my first group here in MTS...

i never really realized that this site has something like this, mainly because i just come here for downloads before...

and yes i AM gay..
Scholar
#61 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 9:38 AM
Hello! I've seen this group before but only just gotten around to getting off my arse and hitting join.
I'm a bi-sexual, with a loving boyfriend. Am a 16 (3 months off 17! xD) year old Girlie and have known that I am attracted to both males & females since I was about 12 and first started really crushing on people :p. I am a proud Gay-rights advocate - we are ALL the same no matter who we love .
I haven't told many people about my sexual feelings, two of my closest friends don't know because of their Mum, who i've known for 12 years .. She is a really nice person but things have happened in the past with my family life that made her try to turn her daughters away from me so if she found out about this, she would try to lecture me yet again about God and morality and then stop me seeing my friends. Eh.
My bestfriend is tottaly cool with it though and so is my boyfriend and my other friends. I am lucky to have a Gay friend who is completley supportive and understands all these feelings buzzing round my head.

Anywho's .. I'm Georgie aka Geah aka Georgia. Bladeblabla and i'm out
Ttfn

Georgie. Aka Geah
Flickr × MTS Yearbook
27.11.08|17.12.08|24.06.09|06.06.10|24.07.10|19.11.2010
Kia Kaha
Test Subject
#62 Old 5th May 2010 at 9:53 AM
I'm Ryo, from México, *Weaves a hand* 20something dude, 80% gay, my best friends are girls, recently single, some girlfriends on my past, 3 boyfriends more recently, cool group, hope to be here a lot.
Test Subject
#63 Old 9th Jun 2010 at 7:12 AM
hey im bisexual abd im new here so HELLO ALL :D

They don't ask much of you. They only want you to hate the things you love and to love the things you despise.

Boris Pasternak
Test Subject
#64 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 1:18 AM
Hi everyone! Found this group and just had to join!!!
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 7:56 AM
Hi, i dont think some people would expect to see me here. Im gay, and a very avvid supporter of Legalizing gay rights!

Indycent
Test Subject
#66 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 2:35 AM
Hey all, I'm a lesbian. Call me Rae.
Inventor
#67 Old 18th Jul 2010 at 8:57 AM
Hey Everyone .I'm so glad there is a group for this :lovestruc .
Test Subject
#68 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 5:51 AM
Default Hello All
Hey guys, I'm Robert, I've been lurking around Mod The Sims for a while now and thought I'd join and see what you all are up to.

I'm a part-time Simmer and full time addict. I love these games. Just wanted to say hey.

Hey.

Robert :D

P.S. I'm gay, and a bear. I was the bear first though.

Darlings, I don't think we're in Westchester anymore.
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 10:03 PM
Ive been a member of Modthesims since my sims 2 days but just came across this group now, so I figured I should join because Im gay and love to play the sims! So Id like to meet other simmers who happen to be gay too. Im sure there are a lot! lol
Test Subject
#70 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 1:43 PM
Hello hello, I'm a bisexual female. Known for years, and have played the Sims since there was a Sims game to play. I'm currently 20.
I also enjoy kittens.
And chocolate.
And vodka. Probably in that order.
Field Researcher
#71 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 8:47 AM
Awesome group. I'm a bisexual female...it's rare I find males attractive but I say bisexual because I've been in a relationship with a guy for 5 years. I guess he's special!
Test Subject
#72 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 1:00 AM
I just wanted to say that I'm not gay but I support gays as the majority of my friends are all gay or bi. I feel in the minority hahah. ^__^ Anyway, I love you guys so is it alright if I add this although I'm straight? I hope so. ^___^ If not, lmk.
Field Researcher
#73 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 12:45 PM
hi, i'm Mikki...i'm 16, biologically female, and i identify as...somewhere between transgender and genderqueer, i guess, because i like being androgynous, but at the same time i like feeling like a guy

oh, and if you're wondering, i only started thinking of myself as transgender about two years ago or so, but i've ALWAYS been interesting in anything queer :P

also, i can be attracted to any gender (or no gender, maybe :P) but i almost always go for either guys or other transgender people, drag queens, etc. i mostly think girls are cute, but not really SEXY.

it is AWESOME that there's a group like this here. ^^

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#74 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 12:35 AM
Hay all... just found the group... Canuck here and damn proud of it... love living in a country where I can be who and what I am... a proud gay man.
Test Subject
#75 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 8:47 AM
hey everybody! im new here and i just wanna say that i am bisezual so i support gay and lesbians. im mostly into girls though!

Page 3 of 8