Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#51 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 1:47 AM
*scoots behind Claudia*

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Advertisement
Alchemist
#52 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 1:48 AM
Woah..

If you don't talk to your dad why are you bothered? You won't have to see the little boy if you don't want too. (Well, it's kinda sounding like that)

Also; It isn't just your life that has 'ups and downs'. My mom recently told me she was pregnant.. so im going to have a little sibling which is 16 years younger than me. I'll probably end up giving up nights out with my friends (Obviously when i'm 20-something and should be doing that kind of thing) to help my parents look after him/her.
Forum Resident
#53 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 6:33 AM
Dude..... You ARE being a brat. You were a kid too... I have 10 siblings, and I enjoy every vomit-fit, burp,fart (lol), drool-fit, and cry they make. How are you going to have children...? You're a bit... Akward sounding right now... "It" What the hell.... I bet you that cild will be sweet and well-behaved. I dont care if this hurts your feelings, because "it's" feelings would also be hurt.

ELOOOOOOO x) http://nintendorkhome.forumotion.net/index.htm
My website.Please register!Off-topic talking on my website!

I'm back G's! "One More Time G" "AND I'M SOOOOO ANXIOUS"

............ xD
Theorist
#54 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 6:38 AM
Well said seiseim1!
Scholar
#55 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by kustirider2
Woah..

If you don't talk to your dad why are you bothered? You won't have to see the little boy if you don't want too. (Well, it's kinda sounding like that)

Also; It isn't just your life that has 'ups and downs'. My mom recently told me she was pregnant.. so im going to have a little sibling which is 16 years younger than me. I'll probably end up giving up nights out with my friends (Obviously when i'm 20-something and should be doing that kind of thing) to help my parents look after him/her.

I read in my teen preggers thread that your ma popped you when she was your age, so your ma should only be thirty-one right now.

Quote: Originally posted by GuardStud08
Zinthos, do you PLAN to have kids in the future? I mean if you cant even handle a 18 month old how will you manage a week old baby? Your father is doing a WONDERFUL thing, taking in a child who doesn't have a home. I would be honored to have a new adopted brother.

Aren't you a guy? Your profile page doesn't list you as a member of our group, so you joined and left?

My parents are both in their fifties and hate me and my sister, so I don't have to deal with new siblings, biological or adopted.

However, it's very selfish and judgmental for you to say something like this. What if your dad makes you babysit it? And technically, since it's adopted, it IS part of the fam bam now. The only difference is that it didn't come out of your parents (depending on the age, sometimes it's that the kid was born and raised of someone else, but this guy isn't two yet — do the math).
Alchemist
#56 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 7:49 AM
Wow, it doesn't sound like there's any pleasing you.

This is just pathetic. You should be happy about this. Or at least accept it. It's not just you that's being affected. So stop thinking about yourself and maybe consider others?? not that that's going to happen.

in the end just GROW THE FUCK UP!! and MOVE ON!! so does your family call you 'it'? Would you like that? NOONE deserves that, least of all ur BROTHER. And i wouldn't suggest u having kids at all ... period ... you can't just decide 'No i don't want him/her until they're 8'

And like someone else said, if u don't talk to ur dad, whats the problem?!
And u DO sound like the sort of person who would slam the door in his face ....

GROW UP
That's it for me.

Everything sucks, until it doesn't.
Banned
#57 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 7:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Zinthos
I can't stand little kids.

no offense but to me you ARE a little kid
Theorist
#58 Old 28th Aug 2009 at 9:30 AM
I wanna meet u... and slam a door in your face to sow you what it feels like then I'ma steal from you I mean I probably wouldn't do that but I'd like to mm... nah I'd just slam the door in your face for funzos
Alchemist
#59 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 3:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 1ove
I read in my teen preggers thread that your ma popped you when she was your age, so your ma should only be thirty-one right now.

What about it?
Unsocialized Homeschooler
#60 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 8:35 AM
Woooooooooooow....
*lurks some more*
Site Helper
#61 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 6:59 PM
Look; I know it's hard. But take a deep breath, read the first post in this thread again while ignoring the name of the poster, and see if you can honestly say that it does not sound as though it was written by a 9 year old brat.

You were having a bad day. It happens. But Levi may end up being a really sweet kid if you give him a chance. Toddlers are actually just as inquisitive as teens are. The questions start out more basic, and the language is a bit simpler, but they can surprise you. And you have the advantage that he doesn't stay there 24/7.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Theorist
#62 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 11:26 PM
*looks up at Ghost's post*

Wow... that's a pretty good explanation
Forum Resident
#63 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 11:50 PM
you know I think we've been restating the same posts repeatedly for the past 3 days so I think it's time for us to just let this thread die, we'll always know Zinthos is a spoiled idiot, no need to remind ourselves.

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Site Helper
#64 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 12:25 AM
The charitable assumption was that Zinthos posted that right after hearing about the adoption and was still panicking over it. It was a bad day. Anybody who has never had a bad day: brace yourself! You're overdue for one!

I do agree that we can stop the name-calling now, though.
And that an 18 month old kid may be life changing, but this may actually be a good thing.

ETA

And I shouldn't have used the word "brat" in my earlier post. I'm sorry.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Theorist
#65 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 12:32 AM
Forum Resident
#66 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 1:06 AM
you have forgotten that Zinthos clearly stated that on a completely different day before the adoption that she slammed the door in her fathers face for next to no reason, that spells brat.

I no longer make sims, if you wish to contact me through this site it is highly unlikely that you will receive a reply.
Theorist
#67 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 1:09 AM
This is something is better we just forget...
Forum Resident
#68 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 1:22 AM
which is what I said earlier, we need to just let this thread die.

Theorist
#69 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 3:01 AM
DIE! Burn in hell thread! DIEEEE!!!!!...

Dance party!

Mad Poster
#70 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 3:19 AM
*pokes Fergus*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Theorist
#71 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 3:25 AM
*pokes Cass*

Oh By the way I'm never gonna use skype ever again, I'll tell you why.

Well whn ever skype is running my internet keeps crashing and the internet stuffs up.. so, yeah I'm not gonna use it
Mad Poster
#72 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 3:26 AM
*kicks teh Skype*
*patpats Fergus*
Tis okay.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Theorist
#73 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 5:35 AM
*cries*

*betch slaps skype*
*pats laptop*
*kicks foot in skype*

Edward: Are you scared

Bella: HELL YES! You just kicked my computer!

Edward: It's foreign to me... I'm like 91 years old.. stupid human

Bella: *wtf* umm.. riight
Mad Poster
#74 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 4:08 PM
*lols*
You and Edward and Bella.
*is still loling*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Scholar
#75 Old 30th Aug 2009 at 4:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GuardStud08
Zinthos, do you PLAN to have kids in the future? I mean if you cant even handle a 18 month old how will you manage a week old baby? Your father is doing a WONDERFUL thing, taking in a child who doesn't have a home. I would be honored to have a new adopted brother.

No offense to you Zinthos, but I agree.

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.

Page 3 of 4