Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 9:14 AM
Crashed coming out of CAS gonna not run CAS and see what happens
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 9:17 AM
downloaded sims can make the game crash while in CAS, something to do with the sim having been created with something you dont have in your game. That is a known issue.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 9:23 AM
I was editing one of the sims from my main family cuz with all the pulling out of packages they turned EA vanilla. Quick question about replacing default skins you just treat like a normal package right? Basically EAs default goes bye bye. But then there non default replacement skins how would you select those?
Mad Poster
#29 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 9:31 AM
Correct, default skins replace EA default skins. Non Default skins tend to show up in the skintone color selector box.
Non default skintones require a separate mod, which should have been listed on the overview for the skintone.
without that extra mod, non default skintones wont work. I only have a couple, dont use them much.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 23rd Apr 2010 at 9:41 AM
Game seems stable not crashing in under 10 min but now it seems there are some other problems such as kids blowing candles on Bday cakes and not progressing. I tried supercomputer trigger age transition nada. I dunno but I think all my frustration came down to a few bugged sims I downloaded.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 1:38 AM
Ok I was still having crashing issues. But I think it was because I was loading my save and it had some of those bad sims. So I started a new game and everything is good. Thanks for the help!
Mad Poster
#32 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 3:21 AM
Yeah, that's what I meant in one of the earlier posts, if you determined the problem to be a sim problem and that sim was in a saved game, the saved game is likely borked. Hopefully, you got it all straightened out.
Page 2 of 2